Monday, July 25, 2005

My Wish List

It's my birthday next Monday and people are asking me what I want, and so they tell me to write it on my blog... Ha.. So here I am with this wish list. To prevent duplicated presents, please do communicate so that I won't end up with 2 similar presents... Haha... Well, I could have some shopping vouchers. Vouchers for clothes and shoes, cos I'll be starting work soon so I'll need some nice working clothes. Next, I would like to have a new wallet. The one I am having now is getting too old. Then, perhaps I can have a bag? Yeah, I have a weakness for bags and currently own, erm... I lost count of them... I have a new bag every birthday so this year shouldn't be an exception right? Maybe Joshua won't buy bag cos he thinks I have enough so the rest out there, perhaps you can think of it... Hehe... And how about a book or books? I like to read, any genre except romance. Fave author is Paulo Coelho, if you want to get me a book written by him, please ask me first cos I have most of his books. Ok, I guess this is the most bu2 yao1 lian1 blog I've ever written. But people ask me to write what I want on the blog mah...