Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What a Week!

Hmm... It has really been a hectic week for me. Firstly, I started work on Monday (which is also my birthday!). But it was really alright lah... So I was working all the way from Monday till Friday. And in between the days, I also had to make time for tuition and choir practice. So practically, I was reaching home late every night. And it is really tiring, so far I am still trying to adapt to it. From Friday till Sunday, there was Festival of Praise and CHC's 16th anniversary in the Singapore Indoor Stadium. I was singing for all sessions and it was really awesome though it was tiring. My company also had an "Amazing Race" on Saturday morning. And I was really tired from the running, anyway, my team was the winning team! Yea!

Anyway, I just wanted to share about the FOP. This year is by far the best FOP I've ever attended. Hillsongs and Delirious, two of the most renowned Christian bands came and we had an awesome time praising and worshipping God. As for me, it is a privilege to be able to serve on the same platform with them. Then it was CHC's 16th anniversary. I thank God for putting me in CHC and the past 7 years has been the most phenomenal time for me. I thank God for placing me in great church and I know that there will be another fantastic 16 years to come! Thank you Jesus!