Monday, August 29, 2005

Happily ever after

Inspired by Hui Juan, I started to read girly books. Yes, yes, yes... Charlene finally started reading them and majority of them has to do with romance so Charlene is reading romance too... I bet a lot of people is going to find this amazing. I was never a person who read books on romance. I go for thrillers and mysteries. But sometimes I just need to get in touch with that girl factor within me too. Haha.. After reading one such book, I realised why girls can get hooked on it. Yes, we still believe in 'happily ever after'. Call us hopeless romantics or whatsoever but sometimes we just want to indulge in such things. Moreover, all fairy tales have that ending. Perhaps we just choose to believe in this, the fact is: life or reality is harsh. When we read such girly books, it makes us happy because they always have wonderful endings. It gives us hope that we will have a happily ever after with our prince charming...
Anyway, the vcd for Initial D is finally out. Buy it and you can get magnets of the four stars. Time to swoon over Jay Chou again. Hehe..
PS: Hui Juan, I will give you the Edison magnet... Keke...