Sunday, May 29, 2005

Touched by an "angel"...

No no no... I didn't see an angel... See the quotation marks? The "angel" is my boyfriend - Joshua. Since the beginning of the year, I wanted to get a MP3 player. Joshua knew about it and offered to buy one for me. Of course, I worried that he would spent too much money. But that's the problem with girls, we worry about this yet expect the man to do it. Haha... Anyway, months passed and nothing happened. So... I got a little tired of waiting and didn't really expect anything from him. But... Just as I was getting a little disappointed, he gave me a surprise! Yes! He bought me a MP3 player from Creative! It is in my favourite colour - red! And yes... I am touched by that gesture...
I am touched because he bought me a MP3 player...
I am touched because he spend money on me...
I am touched because he bought me something that I wanted...
I am touched because he sacrificed his sleep to buy me the player...
I am touched because he sacrificed his time to make me happy...
I am touched because he sacrificed his money to make me happy...
I am touched because he gave me a surprise...
So, what more can I say? Thank you dear! *wink*