Saturday, May 07, 2005

Girly me... Divergence...

I bought a skirt while out shopping yesterday. Yes, its a skirt. For those who know me well, I seldom wear skirts. its once in a blue moon that I wear a skirt. Anyway, I wore it out today with a nice feminine pink top. So overall, I was very girly. One of my girliest ever. That's quite a breakthrough though... Keke... Attended service today and Jian Ming came. After that, Joshua, Jian Ming and I had a fun time talking about airheads. It was really funny. We met up with Kirby as well. Wanted to watch Kingdom of Heaven but it was 2.40am! Anyway, I watch Divergence today. Wanted to watch it since it opened and finally... It has a strong cast, all the big names. I am quite amazed at Aaron Kwok's acting. First time I see him act so well. Quite different from his usual roles cos he was acting as a loser cop. Didn't know that he can handle this kind of role. Next few movies I wanna watch? Star Wars!!!! Can't wait for it to open...