Thursday, May 05, 2005

Buzzing day...

Well, I had a fruitful day today although at the end of it I was quite tired... I slept at almost 4am and was woke up by my mum at 7am. And yeah, she gave me a real shock. She had to rush my dad to the hospital cos he was having an acute abdominal pain. Of course, that was really scary. And I just couldn't sleep after that so I started praying fervently till the burden was lifted before I began to sleep fitfully again. But I gave up at 9.30am and decided to wake up for the day. But thank God, my dad was ok. He had a gallstone so he was just given some medication and 3 days MC. Praise the Lord! I am just glad that it was nothing serious. Anyway, after that, I decided to spring clean my room. It had been very messy since the beginning of April and I was just waiting for the exams to be over so that I can clean it up. Well, it was hard work though. I ended up spending a whole day springcleaning. I only ended at 9.30pm! So it was 10 hours of work! But my room is clean and neat now and it looks pleasing to the eye. I am a neat freak so this is extremely important. Keke... But I really do appreciate my dear for coming all the way to accompany me after his night shift. It was a surprise and it was really sweet of him to do that so that I won't feel alone and keep worrying about my dad. Thanks a lot dear dear!