Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Woohoo! The first blog of 2007 and to everyone... Here's wishing you a Happy New Year!!!

Didn't went to count down on new year's eve but I had a quiet and peaceful entry into 2007. After last year's madness at the Esplanade and Gotham Penthouse, where we couldn't get cabs and had to jostle with the crowd, Hui Juan and I decided to have a quiet entry into 2007. So she came over to my house and we cooked spaghetti, made snacks, had white wine and sat in front of the TV to countdown. Boring? Well, it was more peaceful than boring. Quiet, simple and sane...

Joshua was more happening though. He was working the night shift and he and his other two colleagues bought food, party hats and drinks etc and really turned the office into a party. In fact, when he called me at midnight, he sounded like he was in a party!

Anyway, to all the folks out there... May 2007 be the best year yet ever for you! It will be my best year too! Yippee!