Monday, January 15, 2007

Choir Appreciation 2006/07

Its 12.30am now. I should be asleep but I just felt that I wanted to write this blog. The choir appreciation ended at 10pm just now and I'm still reeling from the goodness of it.

I reached the church (at Jurong West) at 4pm and a flurry of activities began. I was moving around giving out name tags, touching up on my make-up (cos Belle caught me without lipstick!) and fellowshipping with my choir members. At 6pm, we went up for dinner at the cafe. This was a first. It was the first time that we had dinner for the choir appreciation. The church didn't shortchange us on this. It was a fantastic buffet. The cream puffs, chocolate puffs and eclairs tasted fantastic! Yeah, I preferred the desserts to the main course. Haha...

Anyway, at 7.30pm, we went down to the main auditorium. There we were treated to the grand finals of the Talentime and we had a singing competition! We had to sing various songs according to our parts and yeah, some of us sounded really off without the warm-ups. Haha. Well, we were treated to the hilarious video of the "do nots" in choir and we had a fashion show to showcase the choir attire! Woo hoo! This was something definitely not to be missed!

The appreciation ended at 10pm. I left at 10.30pm and got a lift from Gary before we were stuck in a traffic jam for half an hour. So here I am now blogging... And it's time for bed... Yawnz...