Saturday, August 26, 2006

A better tomorrow...

Didn't really have a good week. Was upset, frustrated, irritated. Had an one and a half day course last week. Nice course, good lecturer full of experience. It was good save for the lousy building with lousy toilets and facilities. Anyway, had to go back to work after the half day course on Wednesday. Seriously, I hated that. It was irritating. I dragged my feet back. I went into the toilet and poured out my frustration at Peiyun. Went back to my cubicle, checked my email and went into delirium. B was on course too! Haha. Went next door and exclaimed to Peiyun. She burst out laughing. Great contrast from frustration to sheer delight. Well, I can't help it!!! Haha. Anyway, I became moody again. Frustrated with what I was doing and didn't know why I was still in that place. Felt demoralised. Ended work at 7.30pm. Nevertheless, I am sick of facing a "duh" person every day. Giving you that blank look and not being a team player. But this is the weekend. Things will get better. For sure.