Sunday, August 13, 2006

Monday is wear green day!!!

Haha... You must be wondering what "wear green day" means??? Ta... Just wear green lah! Wear green shirt, green pants, green earrings, green specs, whatever! As long as it is green, it is allowed for work tmrw! Hahaha... But that is for my department only. A gang of girls (me included) have declared (unofficially) that Monday is "wear green day"!

Well... How did this came about??? Hmm... Let's just say that last Monday was a usual day when an email from a certain boss came in. There was much flattery and in a nutshell, he was too busy with his other duties and someone had to cover him. That was Monday. But on Friday, another email came. This time, after reading it, my body system went "tink"! Apparently, this boss won't have someone to cover his duties but he has to relinquish his duties. What a difference four days made. Hahaha... So what has green got to do with him? Well, he dislikes (or should I say hate?) green. So to "commemorate" his absence (or leave), we decided to wear green. I know this sounds really bitchy but its once in a blue moon that you get to hear me writing (or talking) like this... I dun care and you shouldn't care too... Should be wearing a green shirt tmrw... Hehe...

Anyway, except for Sunday morning, which I was in church, I spent my entire weekend at home. Was down with flu and all I could think of was to sleep. Its only 9pm now but I feel like sleeping. In any case, I spent my entire Saturday at home and finished Torey Hayden's book. Haven't read her books in ages, maybe I'll start reading them one by one.. It feels good to be home actually. No crowd. Just me, my bed, my book, my magazine, my laptop, my radio and I'm a contented woman.