Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Leave, leaving, left.

Drats... Was on MC yesterday. This is the third time I took an MC this year. It's a record broken. While I was studying, I could just take one MC over two years or none at all. This sucks. Big time. Either the air in the office is not good or it's my body disliking my workplace. I think it's both. Hahaha....

Anyway, there's a mass exodus in the office. Two more people resigned yesterday. I woke up from my afternoon nap and Peiyun called me and said that either I would sleep soundly or I would be unable to sleep. And then she told me the good news! Two more officers from the same section quit leaving only the PA in the section! Muahahaha... This is so exciting! I just laughed loudly on the phone. Call me evil but I dun care... And I definitely slept soundly last night. The officers must be so "terrorised" to the effect that they quit their job! The management should wake up their idea! So now, 8 officers have left! Exodus ah! Now people are fighting for the 9th and 10th position. I know this sounds crazy but people are just waiting to leave! Muahahaha (pardon my laughter...Haha)... Two of them even suggested going to Gelare for ice cream to celebrate the exodus! I think we are going nuts! Hahaha!

By the way, I saw the new Nokia phone - N73. It's so cool! 3.2 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens, visual/FM radio with MP3 player with a swappable mini-SD slot! So cool! Arrgh... But my workplace doesn't allow me to use a camera phone. So irritating. Nvm, I'll just wait...

Anyway, just saw Hui Juan's blog. She changed template! So nice! I want to change also. Girl ah, when you figure out the thing, teach me ok? =)