Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thoughts...

I haven't been in my best condition for the past two weeks. I am tired, not just physically, but spiritually, mentally, emotionally and probably socially too. Probably I was bogged down by the things at work, I've been so busy since HX was posted out. Been leaving the office late, I certainly don't like it but there are things coming in everyday and I certainly do not want to go back during the weekends to complete my work. I am tired but at the same time frustrated. Frustrated at the things at work, I am sick of the work that I am doing, sick of doing the same things over and over again, sick of sitting down and facing the computer the whole day, sick of facing Mr B at work, sick of putting up with her nonsense, sick of putting up a front that I am on cordial terms with her, sick of "entertaining" her when she talks to me. I do not want to gripe about her, neither do I want to gossip about her anymore. I think I had enough of her. I just hope that she would just go away although this might be a little difficult. So, what can I do? Seriously, I do not know. I am just leaning onto God, for that extra bit of tolerance and that extra bit of strength. I just want to be fruitful in the things I do.