Sunday, November 06, 2005

Korean Madness

Ta da! I am back! Where was I during this period? No, I wasn't away but my "goody" brother (See the inverted commas? Yah, that's how good he is!) shifted the entire computer to his room from mine! Why? So he can have it on for days! Its literally days! Arrgh... So angry and I can't blog cos I don't want to stay long in his messy bedroom. I will get frustrated when I see the mess! Yes, that's how neat I am!

Anyway, back to the topic. Korean Madness. I know the Korean breeze has been blowing for the past few years but I have never fallen for it cos I still love Jap drama serials and Takuya Kimura. Not that I dun love him anymore, but now is the Korean fad for me. The first Korean drama serial I watched was All About Eve and that was in fact a few years ago. But I just love this show! I watched it, in fact, I dunno how many times, maybe at least 8??? I dunno and dun call me crazy! Anyway, the Korean madness started when my mum watched Jewel in a Palace (大长今). I didn't follow the serial through but caught only excerpts of it but those excerpts got me hooked. But... Its a 70-episode serial and seriously, I've got no patience to watch it cos its 50 vcds! No patience means I watch here and there... Haha... Then my mum bought the Honey Jin Citron Tea, its a honey drink with bits of citron in it, and it's very expensive! $12 for 560g! At the rate that we are drinking now, its a goner within a week and honey is suppose to last you for a few weeks! Then I went out and had my first taste of Korean food! Yummy yummy! I had a bulogi beef set and it was awesome! Furthermore, my mum's order of kimchi soup was shiok! Sour and spicy! Love it! Looking forward to more of it cos my mum is going to make kimchi! Hohoho...

Btw, the computer is still in my brother's room.... Arrgh.... Irritating...