Saturday, November 12, 2005

Reading books published for years..

Arrghh! This computer is still in my brother's room! Irritating!

Alright, either I am going to sign up for a recontract with Singnet or I would be forcing my way to get this computer back into my room again...

Anyway, I just finished reading Sex and the City. You must be thinking, "Charlene you crazy ah? This book has been out for so long and you just read it?" Yes, sometimes I can be this slow but I watched the tv series first and then I decided to read the book. I am always like this, the same thing happen to The Lord of the Rings too, but who cares?! Well. I actually prefer the tv series for Sex and the City to the book. The tv series made it more interesting. But the book also gives you insights to the life of New York singles. Nice book but I will stil recommend the tv series to you. *wink*