Thursday, November 24, 2005

I've Got It!!!

Ta da! I've got it! I've got it! I finally got the job that I had been waiting for... Since resigning from Fin-exis about 3 months ago, I started looking for a new job. I went for numerous interviews, send dozens of resumes and had a few offers. But none of the offers were really that good. In times like this, it is really difficult to get a good deal. Not that I am choosy but I did not want to jump into any job and find myself disliking it in the end. Just as I was wondering if the company was still considering me, they finally gave me the call! And that's it! I received a formal offer from Mindef. Yes! I am a civil servant now. Started work on Tuesday, and so far so good. Although it is too early to tell how my working life will be but I just feel that this is something exciting. Everything seems to be like a blur but now it means that I have some money for the festive season! Woohoo!