Saturday, October 29, 2005

Blogspot, here I come!

Hohoho.. It's still early for Christmas but I think I am slipping into the mood alrdy. Anyway, after months of doodling, I finally shifted my blog here. Of course Hui Juan tried and tested it first... Keke... Speaking of Hui Juan, not only did we shifted our blogs but we also ended up using the same templates. And when we didn't contact each other for one whole week, we were doing the same thing - watching drama serials! Gosh... As if we have telepathy...

Anyway, I finally shifted. Got tired of blogging through Friendster and was also concerned with the emails that Friendster would send when I update my blog. Dun wanna be accused of spamming! That's all for now but I will seriously try (if I can figure out the html text and stuff) to make this blog look better... Ta da... So, just wait lah...