Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New hair

I went for a hair cut today. Actually I was thinking of splitting the session into two days, one day for a cut and another day for colour but well, things were in my favour. Upon reaching the salon at 7pm (I was rushing!), it turned out that the evening crowd wasn't there yet, so Alan had more than enough time for me. That was good news, he had three customers that night and I was his first. It means that he could colour my hair personally (cos when the other customer came,the assistant did it. Haha.) In the end, we decided on having red hair for me again. This time round it would be redder with a hint of magenta. Nice isn't it? Heh... And that's what we did! Alan did a bob for me and after washing off the colour from my hair... For the first time, I really felt my hair was too red. It was so red that I wonder if my bosses could accept it. But it's just hair only right? Colouring doesn't make me dumb and it doesn't affect my work right? Ok, I admit I am trying to justify myself but what's done cannot be undone. Anyway, I love my new hair colour and hair cut!