Monday, February 26, 2007

In love with Fahrenheit and Wu Zun

I knew that 花样少年少女 was hot but I didn't know the effect that it had on me...

At first, I wasn't really keen on watching this drama serial but as I read the synopses on I-weekly, the storyline began to attract me. So... I finally logged on to Youtube to catch the drama serial. Once I logged on, I was hooked. Totally hooked on the serial and the leading male actor - Wu Zun.

Gosh, he's so good looking! He's from Brunei and used to be a model and fitness instructor. No wonder the body looks so good! Now you know I am mad cos I seldom leave such comments on artistes in my blog, not even when I was nuts on Hyun Bin, Shin Goon and Yul Goon. I think I am going mad. I went to buy the OST and even Fahrenheit's debut album! I can't remember when was the last time I bought a boyband album! Screams! I am going nuts!