Saturday, February 24, 2007

人日快乐!

It's the seventh day of the lunar new year, so here's wishing everyone - Happy Birthday! 人日快乐!

Well, so far my Chinese New Year has been fun and tiring! On the first day, I went eight places! And on the second and third day, I went to two or three places, but that was enough. That's why I told my parents that going on New Year visitations was more tiring than working! Anyway, the plus point was that I received a lot of ang baos but the amount decreased! Haha... Cos my relatives siad that since I am working now, they would not be giving me as much. Hmmph... The ills of growing up, no wonder sometimes I like singing "不想长大" from SHE. Hehe...

Oh yeah, I also managed to steer quite clear of the "when are you getting married" question. So far, only four "interested" parties have asked me about it. Considering the number of people I meet and the many places that I went to, I figure that this is a good record. Kudos to me! Yea!