Tuesday, October 31, 2006

For YQ...

YQ, this posting is for you...

My dear buddy, I was really happy to meet you for dinner today. It has been such a long time since we last met, it was so long ago that I can't remember when... Anyway, although our dinner was at a food court but in the end, it didn't matter. It was the conversation, catching up on each other lives and your sharing that mattered...

My dear friend, I just want to tell you that you do and deserve someone better. You gave a lot and I believe that one day you will receive it back. You will find someone that will love you for who you are, appreciate you and love you just as much as you love her. Leave the past behind and look forward to a new day, a new friend, a new life... You may not be the best looking person around nor are you the richest but you have a heart that is filled with love and you never hesitate to give it to someone you love, so I believe, one day you will receive the same measure back. My dear buddy and friend, I'll always support you!