Sunday, October 29, 2006

Youtube is my new friend!

Hey friends!

Here I am! Blogging again! Yipee! Anyway, one of the reasons for my absence for the past three weeks was because I found a new friend in Youtube! I love Youtube! You can watch a lot of shows on it! So what if each clip is only ten minutes long?! The main thing is that is free (may not be for long cos Google just bought over Youtube and definitely there will be a lot of copyright problems!) and watch it while you still can!!!

Anyway, I watched two drama serials using Youtube. Korean drama - Goong aka Princess Hours and a Taiwanese drama - The Hospital. I almost went crazy watching these drama serials. Me being me, I am impatient and once I get started, I just want to get through the whole show and I won't have a sense of peace until I finish watching it. So I almost went crazy. In fact, I think I did much harm to my eyes. Imagine staring at the computer for hours watching a show. My poor eyes... Never mind, I just bought some eye cream. Hope it reduces the puffiness and dark circles resulting from the late nights staying up to watch the shows.

Watched Goong and was completely blown away. Love the two male leads but especially Yul Goon (thanks to Hui Juan for the collage, I think we are going crazy!) Well, this drama was really fantastic. A little bit like Kim Sam-soon - funny, simple and sweet - something that any sane (but I am going insane!) girl likes. Although the show got a little draggy in the middle but there's fast forward! Shin - the male lead and "Crown Prince" was especially sweet towards the end, sometimes I wished Joshua is just as sweet as well! Haha... I seriously need some sanity!

And yes, I think I am going to get the OST for Goong. The songs very nice...