Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dinner at Jack's Place

My godmother came over to my house today, and since my birthday is just two days away, she decided to give me a dinner treat. Initially, I suggested having Sakae Sushi but she wasn't really for the idea as she did not really like Japanese food. As such, we ended up having dinner at Jack's Place. All those talk about me deciding the place for dinner just came to nothing literally. Haha... Anyway, this wasn't the main thing. The food is. Well, its been a long long long time since I had a meal at Jack's Place. It just doesn't seem so tempting anymore. In any case, my food came and I was quite right. The food didn't taste as good as it was. The mushroom soup was thick and nice but the onion soup was too bland. As for my sirloin steak, the meat was too tough, I chewed for ages before I finally shoved it down my throat. As for desserts, there was a lack of variety. Hmm... The service was good though. Perhaps Jack's Place should consider revising their menu...