Saturday, July 08, 2006

Work and World Cup

Ooh... It has been a month since I blogged... Anyway, here are some updates on my life... The past three weeks has been a breeze and trying in some ways. I've been watching some World Cup matches and it's really tiring especially when I need to go to work the next day. Most of the time, I behave like a zombie. Haha! And I haven't met Hui Juan for the past 3 weeks also! And this is a long time! Let's hope that we can meet next week!

On work, well, Mr B has been extremely nice to me. In fact, too nice. It's so nice that it is too good to be true and I can't help but feel like a storm is brewing. You can call me paranoid but after 6 months of "torture", you can't blame me for feeling this way. One bad thing though, I have to continue to work with Mr B, actually not only me, but everyone has to work with Mr B although we can't wait for Mr B to be transferred somewhere else. On another note, Mr B's recent efforts to be nice has made work more bearable. Hee...

On World Cup, there were a few matches that made me mourn... When both England and Germany lost, my heart sank. But one thing that made my heart leap was when Portugal lost to France! Haha! Serves them right! Portugal is a good team but their antics lost them my vote. In particular, Cristiano Ronaldo. What's wrong with him?! He's really a good player and Man U is good to have him, but after the match with England, I hope Ronaldo doesn't go back to the EPL! He is so irritating and such a good actor! If there was a best actor award in the World Cup, he will be the winner! Argh! Irritant!