Monday, February 27, 2006

Occupying my mind

I need to occupy my mind. Seriously. I need to get away from reading newspapers and political news. If it wasn't required for my work, I wouldn't be reading political stuff at all! Half the time when I am working, I am thinking: 'What has this got to do with me?!' But can I really get away with it? Not yet. At least for now. Which makes me so happy that I got my radio at my workplace. But I need something else. My "healthfood". More reading in this case. Contrary to what you read earlier on, I love reading! Just that I want it for leisure and not for work. I've run out of books to read. Just finished 'Christ the Lord, Out of Egypt" by Anne Rice and I feel empty not reading now. I need to meet Hui Juan and exchange our books. Or try to rent more. I want my chick lit, fiction, non-fiction, self-helps and biographies to occupy my mind...