Monday, February 13, 2006

I love my friends and Projectshop!

I had a happy Friday, Saturday and Sunday last week! Met up with Hui Juan and Justin on Friday.... Then Hui Juan and I went to K-Box and we sang for almost one and a half hours! It was really awesome! Both of us did not meet for 3 weeks and we haven't had karaoke together for a long time! So it was a great time catching up and we laughed, sang and talked to each other non-stop. It was really great!

Then came Saturday... It was Team A's first duty in the Singapore Expo. Things were pretty confused because many of the members were singing for the first time. But everything worked out well in the end. We sang 'Paint the Town Red' and its a smashing song! Hoo!

And there was Sunday... I reached church at 8.30am for choir and had a cappucino nougat before going on stage to sing... Was really hungry by the time service ended. Together with Joshua, we went out with Alvin and his girlfriend to a hawker center near Bedok market for lunch. I had chicken chop and it was yummy, yummy! After that, Joshua and I went to Orchard, and we each bought a T-shirt from Zara! Later, we also bought each other a bag from Projectshop as a Valentine's Day gift. Isn't that wonderful? I've got one more bag from Projectshop! Yay! And the sales assistant was impressed by the amount of Projectshop bags I have! Heh... I'm an ardent fan.

Oh yes... Joshua bought a bouquet of pink roses for me... Hehe...