Monday, February 27, 2006

Dilemma.Choices.Decisions

Whoever said that making decisions are easy must be out of his/her mind! True, its just between saying 'yes' and 'no' but you have to weigh the pros and cons and put in a lot of factors before you can really decide on anything. As much as I want to do the extreme now but I need to have enough finances first before I can do anything. Really thought that it was a blessing to be able to go to China with Mindef sponsoring the whole trip. But there's nothing such as a free lunch in the world. There's a catch to it. If I make that trip, I will be bonded for another 6 months to Mindef. That really got me thinking. Is it really worth my time and effort to be there for another 6 months? I don't want to take this uncalculated risk. What's worse was that they didn't tell me about the bond! Thank God I was talking to a fellow colleague over lunch and she told me about this otherwise I'll regret big time! Anyway, I am glad to have this colleague. She shared a lot of things and for once, I realised I had a likeminded colleague in Mindef. Haha...