Monday, January 02, 2006

Its 2006!

Ta da! Its 2006! For the past two weeks, I've been on a holiday mood. Christmas shopping, giving gifts, eating lotsa good food and enjoying the long weekend! Yea! No need to face the computer and type and read the whole day. It does give my eyes some well-deserved break. Anyway, went out with Joshua, Hui Juan, Lindy, Aaron and friends on New Year's Eve. We wanted to go to the Esplanade to catch the fireworks but it was soooooo crowded. So we decided to go to Clarke Quay instead. Yet in the midst of it, we stopped over at the old Parliament house and caught the fireworks from there instead. It was really beautiful! After that, we went to Clarke Quay, had a drink and spent a little time dancing till 2 plus. From there, I walk walk walk all the way till Stamford House trying to get a cab with no avail. Finally, I decided to call a cab, but I had to redial at least 10, 20 times before I finally got one. In the end, I reached home around 4am which was approximately one and a half hours after I left Clarke Quay! Gosh! I quickly went to sleep and I put my alarm clock on snooze for one hour before I finally woke up at 8am and realised that I had to rush in order to get to church! Anyway, I finally made it to church on time... Heh...

Well, I must say that going to church on the first morning of 2006 is currently the best decision for the year... Haha.. I mean, what a better way to start the new year?! The first morning of 2006 and you are fed with spiritual food to start your new year right. Indeed, the sermon was appropriate. I am going to look forward to all challenges in the new year and forget those things that are behind... *wink*