Monday, January 23, 2006

A day of relaxation...

Today its one of the most amazing day that I had in a long long while... I took leave from work today and its just so wonderful! The night before, I slept at 11pm and I woke up this morning at 9am! Woohoo! Its 10 hours of wonderful sleep! After that, I took my time to have breakfast and surf the net before having a shower and leaving my house at 11.45am for Orchard for a day of shopping! You know what? It feels so good not having to wake up early and rush out for work. It is even better when you know that others are working and you don't have to! Haha... Although I may have work to clear tmrw, but... I am just happy to have this kind of luxury once in a while. In NZ, this is known as mental health day. Haha... Strongly suggested: Anyone who is working should always try to have a day off once in awhile. You need to pamper yourself and relax. It is a luxury. And I really felt like a princess... Haha... Anyway, I had a wonderful time shopping. I bought a pair of shoes, a pair of jeans and 3 tops! Its just so wonderful! I can't remember when was the last time that I had such a shopping spree. The feeling is just so... I can't describe it... Its just awesome...