Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Charlene's yakking...

Been 2 weeks since I blogged. Time to give an update yah? Am feeling melancholy now... Anyway, been feeling real tired for the past one week. Not just physically but emotionally as well. It takes a lot to smile and act as if you are not upset by people. Sometimes, people just want to make your life difficult. The only consolation is that I am not the only one. If you think you are capable, that's great, but a good character matters much more. And if you know how to treat people well and not just keep demanding, that is even better... My neck and back is aching now, and it doesn't help when you have to sit in front of the computer the whole day. My eyes are feeling tired and dry too... Wonder how long it will take before my short-sightedness gets worse. Am not feeling that good either, wish that I can have a day off and sleep the whole day but I can't do it now. CNY is coming and I need to bake cookies. I haven't bought any new clothes, shoes, bag etc yet... Money not enough too...

终于明白什么是事业和工作,
真得觉得很累,
现在的心情跌倒了谷底。
不要整天说我只会说累,
事实上, 我真的很累,
不是我想摆一个脸色,
其实我已经尽力了。
不奢求什么,
不渴望什么,
只希望有着被人宠的感觉。。。