Friday, December 23, 2005

Its Christmas time!

I caught the Christmas mood last week when CHC had our ever-first candlelight service. I've never been to one before so it was really quite an experience. The whole hall was lighted up in candles and the scene was so nice, we sang carols and I was immersed in the Christmas mood. Then came Monday and the office was buzzing with activity cos we were looking forward to the half-day on Friday. Besides that, my boss treated us to a hearty lunch. Then on Tuesday, we had turkey, a cheese platter, a gourmet platter, a sashimi platter for lunch. The bonus was that we could drink during office hours! Woohoo! When Wednesday came, I started receiving presents. I was really touched because I was only in the office for a month. My colleagues were really nice and I received good and practical gifts. By today, I've already received 10 gifts! That's a pretty good record isn't it? I think its the first time I receive so many gifts for Christmas. Hohoho... I received that much gifts but I also bought a lot of gifts too. Went to Toys R' Us yesterday. I haven't stepped into it for years, but when I went in, I bought 9 toys! I think its the first time I bought so many toys at one go. In fact, I felt a little gross for buying so many toys! Haha... Anyway, the office had Christmas lunch today and I was fully fed again. Very full... Well, here's wishing all my friends: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!