Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Absolutely irritated!

What's the problem with middle-aged man nowadays?! I don't want to generalize but I am not the only one feeling it... Came home straight after work today and was feeling absolutely rotten cos I was so bored and my friends weren't free. Had dinner and sat down to watch tv. Wanted to watch Superhost cos my JC junior was in it. Changed my mind and switched to Ch 5 to watch Extreme Japan cos I haven't caught an episode of it since it started to air. I was barely halfway through when my father started mumbling and complaining that he paid for SCV, and that I was wasting his money by watching local channels! I mean, what's the point? Star movies was showing Vertical Limit which I had watched before and HBO was showing Rome which I had no interest in. If he wanted to watch other programs, he could have said it and not start complaining about how he was wasting his money. Worse still he kept on mumbling. When I watched the Star Awards on Sunday, he was doing the same thing too! How irritating can that be?! And when I was having dinner, he complained to me about the pianist Melvyn Tan who didn't do his NS and how he managed to escape it. Then he kept on complaining and said that the SAF personnel didn't have a good explanation blah blah blah.... For goodness sake, I dun want to have anything to do with it! All I want after a day of work is to relax and live in peace with no one humming at my ears! Man shouldn't be nagging and he has to do that! I am absolutely irritated!!!!