Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My job...

I'll be graduating from NUS on 14 July. Finally... After so many years of studying, its time for me to enter into society and start working. So after receiving my exam results at the end of May and having decided then that I would not continue my honours year, I started looking for a job. Well, I can't say that I was looking actively as I already had in mind what I would be doing... Anyway, I finally met my JC tutor on Monday. He's working as a financial adviser now and that is precisely the line of work that I had in mind. So, I met him up on Monday and on Tuesday, I went to the office to register for the exams that I needed to take to qualify as a financial adviser. There are 3 modules that I need to take and I need to pass all 3 modules in one month. So I need to start mugging again... Heh... Anyway, if you are thinking of getting an insurance policy anytime this year, could you please hold on? Wait for me to pass my exams, become a financial adviser and you can be my client. I will gladly serve you...