Monday, January 04, 2010

Thank you! (Part 1)

I counted, its been 36 days since I last blogged and my last entry was pretty emo cos I was writing about the one year anniversary of the Mumbai attacks. Since then, I've got married and now, I am staying in my own house. Anyway, it's way past my bedtime now but I really felt that it wouldn't be right if I didn't do this. I guess doing this would only give me a proper farewell to 2009 and bid a proper hello to 2010 and before I start work tomorrow. This is going to be long but all these have been up in my head since the wedding...

Well, I just want to say a big "THANK YOU" to all the following people...

Joshua - Dear dear! Thank you for loving me so much! Besides that, I seriously don't know what to say. You have love me for who I am and have always been pampering me! I love you so so much! Muack!

Hui Juan - Hey babe, what would I have done without you on my wedding day?! The mastermind of all the sabotage and the perfect sister for my wedding! You took care of me in every way and make sure that I was well taken of. I really cherish your friendship and look forward to many many more years of friendship with you! You were the first guest to my house and your bottle of wine is still in the fridge! Waiting for you to come and drink with me! Love you babe!

Alvin - My talented photographer friend, good in acting too. Haha. Thank you for being such a blessing, for being always frank, outspoken and speaking the truth and reality of things. Have always enjoyed talking to you. And I dun mind enduring the bullsxxx. Seriously. Thanks for all your lovely shots taken during the wedding. It's really a blessing to have you as a friend! Love you, man!

Peiyun - PY! Pei Pei! The colleague who became a friend. Thank you for being such a wonderful colleague and friend! I seriously won't be able to survive in the office without you! We keep each other motivated, laugh together and yes, bitch together and exercise together! Yay! So, quick get your iPhone and we can talk for free!

Sally - Thank you for extending your help at the wedding! You're the perfect emcee! Thank you for your friendship especially for the last few months. I enjoy hanging out with you! Stay pretty pretty! And yes, thank you for giving me my first household gift! Joshua and I were terribly touched. Love you girl!

James - Thank you for trying to spring a surprise on me! I still remember how I screamed your name out loud at Tampines Mall! But better to do it there then on my wedding! Otherwise, no image le! Thank you for making an effort to attend my wedding and looking forward to more fellowship with you. Missed your jokes! We got to meet up soon!

David - Thank you for your friendship! For your sharing about your work etc. We need to fellowhship soon! It's been a while. Missed your jokes too!

Seth - Thank you for being a blessing to me for my wedding! But... Where's my video ah??? Hehe... Anyway, happy that you got attached this year! But quick quick introduce your girlfriend ok? Waited for a while already. Hee...

Lindy - Thank you for your friendship for the past ten years. We've come a long way since then. It's been a blessing to be in the same house with you, serving together even though we are no longer in the same zone or CG. I've always enjoyed talking to you and listening to you. You will definitely have someone who will cherish you because you deserve it.

Ok, there is so much people that I want to thank and appreciate so this will be part 1 for now. Shall continue with Part 2 soon...