Monday, January 04, 2010

Thank you! (Part 2)

Alright... This is part 2... Here it goes...

Desmond - Hey! Thank you so much for driving us around on the wedding day. But I am not most touched by that, it was the day after that touched me the most. Thank you for driving us all around Singapore! You really followed us through and gave up your agenda for that day just to drive us around. I really appreciate that! You're the best driver! You're the man!

Robin - Thanks for being there for Joshua! My sisters agree that you're the one who calmed him down and helped him get everything in order on the wedding day! Kudos to you on your calmness and ability to make things happen! Have always liked to fellowship with you cos of your insights! Thanks for being a great friend!

Zaiwei, Kam Choy, Robin, Andrew, Hongda - Thank you all for attending my wedding! You guys are my best pals since secondary school and it is my honour and privilege to have all of you at my wedding! Love you guys!

Tan Boon - Thank you for being such a great friend and mentor to Joshua! You're the man who makes things happen! A lot of the fun that we have at the wedding was attributed to you! Without you at the logistics and entertainment, we would not have pull off such things on our own! You're the MAN! Thank you for bringing in so much fun to the wedding!

Kaylynn - Thanks for "hopping" in and be the wedding coordinator! Without you, Joshua and I would be at a loss during the wedding. Thank you for your dedication to the whole wedding. Love talking to you because you are so candid and frank! We need more fellowship like this!

Claudia - Thank you for giving me an opportunity to be your wedding coordinator! Thank you for putting your trust in me! We have fellowshipped a lot this year. Let's hope that there will be more opportunities like that!

Caleb & Jadyn - Thanks for always offering a ride to JW! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness! It's always nice to talk to the both of you because you are so real! Thank you for being a blessing to me!

Liyi - The ultimate helper! Without you in the CG, I would be struggling to do so many things! Thank you for always taking the initiative and giving your all in the CG and when you serve. I really really appreciate you and all your efforts in the CG. Love you, girl!