Monday, November 09, 2009

Renovation works

Weet!

Really happy to be home on a Monday night. Had planned to go to the gym tonight since Joshua is having his off day on Wednesday (Wednesday is my usual gym day) but decided to call it off. I was just too tired. I slept at 4am on Friday and Saturday and woke up five hours later and I slept at 1am on Sunday. I was really tired. In fact, I was waiting for time to pass so that I could knock off since I finished my stuff in the morning and my meeting in the afternoon was called off.

Anyway, some updates about my house. Renovation works started last week!

Here's a look at the before and after.

Living Room




Master Bedroom




Dining Room





Basically, there was a lot of hacking. The false ceilings were all removed, including the timber skirting. All that is left is what you see. So, there will be a lot of plastering work to be done. The air conditioner will be installed tomorrow and painting works will begin soon!

Can't wait for the house to be done!