Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ramblings

I am sleep deprived...

Yes, I know Pst Tan preached that we should wake up earlier and that we don't need eight hours of sleep a day, that the recommended hours of sleep is six. But I'm sleeping less than six hours a day! I want to sleep sleep sleep but here I am blogging. Haha...

Getting restless in my job... I need to use more of my brain... I need to be challenged... A colleague who worked for nine years tendered two days after she had a promotion! She was one of those that I thought who would not be leaving. But she made it! She made the decision to leave! I congratulated her. Haha. I am very driven now. Look look look...

I finally fulfilled my building fund... Six months of sowing will not be for nothing...

I filed for tax last week and I realised that I made a few mistakes last year. Ha. And I think I need to pay tax this year... Tsk...

Lastly, I am going to David Tao's concert this Sat! Woohoo!