Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Catching up with an old "friend"...

I finally had lunch with Mr Chua today. It was a weird experience. The last time I saw him was three years ago before he left for the US to study. At that time, I was still studying and it was like a teacher-student thing. Now, three years later, I've been working for almost two and a half years and our conversation has gone to another level. Ha.

Anyway, it was nice catching up with Mr Chua. At one point, he asked me when he taught me and well, it was 2000 to 2001, which was about seven years ago. He commented that it didn't seem too long ago to which I exclaimed, "it was seven years ago when you were in your twenties!" Haha. And he said, "you so old already uh?!" which actually meant "你长怎么大了!" Hahahahaha. It was so funny. Looking forward to more of such afternoons. Ta da.