Monday, April 07, 2008

Caught the flu bug

I caught the flu bug.

I should have figured it out last Friday when I was about to end work. I was sniffling and feeling lethargic, so much so that KNN asked me if I was alright. I said I was ok. Then I went to the gym and worked out for an hour and I still felt ok. However, the minute I stepped into TCC at Boat Quay, the cold wind from the air conditioner got to me. The worse thing was that I had that "不知死活" mentality and I went to the gym again on Saturday with an imminent sore throat. I was stubborn. I thought I was ok.

Anyway, the flu bug became full blown on Sunday. I had to alight halfway on the train to go to the toilet as I was breaking out in cold sweat. That tells me something. Tsk. Well, so right now I'm at home resting, surfing the internet, msn-ing, downloading updates for my laptop and yeah, watching Youtube. Haha.

Well... Well... Today happens to be a special day too. It's the first day of school for SOT 2008! It feels so surreal. To think that one year ago, I was doing the same thing too. I know I've moved on but I still miss the times in SOT. The praise and worship, the van, Pst Ming's preaching, etc, etc. I missed my times there. It will always be an integral part of me. Thank God for SOT!