Wednesday, August 29, 2007

4 days away from graduation

Today was the last day of having lessons from CHC's staff officially. Pastor Derek wrapped up the final part on Theology and although I had been looking forward to graduation, somehow, I felt a little bit of reluctance. Four and half months is not too long, but it isn't too short either. It feels surreal. I don't know how I would react when I return to work full time next week. I feel kind of lost? I don't know. I guess I need to readjust my life again. Somehow, the readjustment is happening now. Throughout the past few months, I hardly had to work beyond 7.30pm although I was still holding on to full-time work in a part-time position. Yet, on Monday, the inevitable happened. I finished work at 9.30pm and today, I left my office at 8.30pm. It seems like the mountain of work is coming back to haunt me now... Tsk...