Saturday, August 25, 2007

1 week away from graduation

I am one week away from my SOT graduation. I've got my graduation gown and mortar board already and the gown is waiting to be ironed... Anyway, we had a graduation dinner at Marina South on Thursday. It was back to where we had started. On 16 Apr 07, we had our orientation dinner and on 23 Aug, it was our graduation dinner. In the past, the students had dinner at restaurants but this year the intake was too big and no restaurant was able to contain 460 students, the other alternative was a banquet dinner which would be too costly. So, to Marina South we went. I didn't eat much, in fact, I was busy cooking. Haha...



Food galore!


The feasting begins!


The dean is speaking...


With the choir gals...

With the Taiwanese gals....

Team 6!