Sunday, November 12, 2006

My weekend

Went to VivoCity today and it seemed that the whole of Singapore was there! Gosh... It was so crowded and so noisy (because of kids screaming away). Vivo is big, very big, very very big... The first two times I went there I didn't really shopped cause many stores were not open yet, and today when I went, I felt like I was in a maze. Big. Period. Went to Pull & Bear, Ted Baker, Zara, Gap, blah blah blah... Was impressed with Ted Baker. The man's shirts were really really nice although it was quite expensive but the designs were really really nice!

A note to all my friends: When you get married, can don't have your weddings all in the same month can?! I am flooded with weddings for the next two months! 6 weddings in 5 weeks! Dun like that can? It burns a big hole in my pocket! Very siong leh... I know it's hard to liase. But please try lah... Thank you ah...

Oh yeah, gave my first fruits this weekend... Excited... Hee...