Sunday, October 11, 2009

Xinwei & Jenna's wedding

"This day I will marry my friend,
the one I laugh with, live for, and dream with..."

This was the tagline for Xinwei and Jenna's wedding invitation card.

And, this was one of the most touching wedding I ever attended this year.

Well, it's probably it's because I've known Jenna for seven years. We went through university together, took the same modules, went to church together after exams and lectures, knew of how Xinwei pursued her and knew of how Xinwei proposed. It might be all these or it might be not. But, I was certainly very happy for my friend getting married. The whole wedding was full of anticipation, beautiful pictures, and many well wishes. The atmosphere was just wonderful, their thank you speech was heartfelt and you could see the love, happiness and joy from their eyes.

All I can say is: I am very touched.