Saturday, January 12, 2008

Partial spring cleaning, T3, old friends

I finally got down to the task of cleaning my room today. After weeks of procrastination and wait, wait, wait, I finally did it. It was tiring. Just by clearing my massive bookshelf and hundreds of books and my study table, it took me almost five hours. And I am not done yet. There is still my wardrobe and computer table. It will have to wait 'til next week. I am too tired now.


A pleasing sight after a massive clean up.

Anyway, went to T3 last Wednesday. I love it. The fact that I went on a weekday was a bonus. It was quiet, peaceful, no crowd at all. I loved the serenity that day. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, crowd, packed trains and shopping malls. I love the fact that I could have a quiet dinner, totally relaxing.

Mr Chua and Zaiwei are back from the US and Australia respectively. Can't wait to see them soon!