Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jia Yong and Cindy's wedding

It was like a secondary school reunion. 突然间很怀念以前的日子。突然惊觉,我们真的长大了。

Attended Jia Yong and Cindy's wedding on Saturday. It was really sweet. They've been together since secondary school and for at least ten years. When they played the montage and it showed the photo of the boys' badminton team, my table roared in laughter. Yes, the badminton girl and boys were somehow reunited for the night. 'Girl' because I was the only female from the badminton team who was invited. Somehow, I just managed to click with the seniors and my peers. Whether if I was the only girl or not, it did not matter, the most important thing was able to see Andrew, Khang Ching, Renjie, Fuming, and of course, the bride and groom. The only missing links were Nicholas, Robin, Eugene and Zhenchang. If everyone was here, it would be great. I think I am sounding emo now. Haha.

Anyway, I was really happy for Jia Yong and Cindy, I don't know how much they had to drink that night but at the end of the dinner, Jia Yong was still egging us on to go to Zouk (the hotel in which he held his wedding dinner was just opposite Zouk). All of us just looked at each other in disbelief. Andrew was sitted beside me and yes, I still had to endure his 'suan-ning', his endless crap, yet a conversation filled with laughter. Renjie is now fulfilling his dream in the advertising industry (his company did the Youth Olympics and SQ A380 adverts!) while Fuming is in the IT industry. Andrew is still studying and Khang Ching has signed on, while Jiayong is in Motorola. A short night but so much to catch up. It was a night that I wish I had a camera phone.

PS: Will upload photos once Andrew has emailed them to me.

*Edit


Renjie, Andrew, Fuming and myself


I forgot who took this photo but the hands were shaking, the picture became blur and it made my arm looked sooo big. Anyway, I think this is the only photo I've taken with Andrew since I knew him. Haha. He used to be the prince charming in school. Hehe.