Sunday, September 09, 2007

Photos taken on the last week of school

I've yet to put up my graduation photos yet 'cos my dearly beloved has yet to pass them to me. Dear dear, I know you don't read my blog often but if you happen to read it today, pass the photos to me quickly, ok? Please.... Muack!
Anyway, here are some of the photos that I took during the last week of SOT...

Jenna, my best pal since NUS.

Eric and Ailyn, a "garang" couple from Perak...

Carol, my van kaki...

Christina from choir...

Wei-Lu, from Taiwan and in the choir!

Hui-Jung, from Taiwan and in the choir too!

James, songsheets! Sound check! Jianing, want to take cab?!

David, in my opinion, a talented guitarist and dancer...

Sally, Miss Emerge!

James and David goofing around.

Alvin, caught on camera. Haha.

Alvin, in my opinion, the talented photographer.

Zhenjun, my ex-CG member!

Jimmy, one of the sisters in choir that I can count upon to sing everyday.

With Kee Liang, he wants to supervise my CG. Ha.

Karen, my team leader!

Yun-Chang and Shu-Ping, a couple from Taiwan, full of faith!

June, my partner in choir. Songsheets! Songsheets!

Willy and Joe, can count on them to sing everyday.

Claudia, another partner in choir. I'm reaching soon!

Kok Siang, the man to call in every situation.

Sendy, I call her the diva (positive, not negative!).