Friday, May 18, 2007

Amazing strength!

Hey folks!

I know I haven't been blogging for awhile. All I can say is that my days are really very fulfilling now and before I know it, next week is my sixth week in SOT. One and a half months gone just like that and I am left with three months. Anyway, I'm really surprised at my strength. After starting SOT, I have never had enough sleep. If I had slept like that in the past, I would go to the office as a grouchy person.

Anyway, just last night, I only slept half an hour! I was busy mugging for my first assignment. It actually wasn't that difficult but the volume was enormous. I had to do a book review. There were 52 chapters in the book and I had to write a hundred word summary for each chapter. Being a meticulous person, I really spent a lot of extra time in recasting some of the summaries and before I knew it, it was four plus in the morning. So I took a quick nap and then went off to school. Its already 11pm now and I am still awake. I know I am tired so I am going to sleep after this. One thing I learnt: This is really leaning upon the strength of the Lord. Amazing strength!