Sunday, April 01, 2007

Chocolatey Sunday...

My Sundays are packed... So packed...

Went out on Saturday night and watched "Because I Said So" starring Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore, a case of an overbearing and unwilling to let go mother with a daughter who is trying to break free. Anyway, it's a chick flick, some laughter but pretty average movie... And I reached home at 2am. Tired.

Anyway, by 11am on Sunday, I was out of my house. Went to get birthday gifts before I rushed off to Tiong Bahru for Bible study. By the time it ended, it was 3.30pm and we had to take a cab to Janice's house for Cayean's 1st birthday and Charles' 33rd birthday. Well, both father and son's birthday fell on the same day. How many fathers have birthdays on the same day as their child?! I bet lots of fathers are dying to be in his shoes!

Talking about their birthdays, it was an overdose of chocolate at Janice's (Cayean's mother, Charles' wife) house. She made chocolate fondue and it went with almond pies, mangoes, bananas, strawberries, pocky (chocolate upon strawberry), marshmallows, cookies, apricots, shortbread cookies and Julie's biscuits with rainbow and chocolate rice. In addition, we had a rich and yummy chocolate birthday cake! Need I say more? I am filled entirely to the brim with chocolate... Makes me want to make a fondue on my own... Hmm...

Its 10.30pm now, less than 12 hours later, I have to face the weird and odd newbie in the office... Wish me luck, I hope I dun lose my temper. Tsk.