Thursday, September 22, 2005

Shopaholic

I just finished reading the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella... What can I say? I think it is a must read for every girl! It is hilarious and I honestly believe that every girl can identify with it. The things we do when we go shopping, how we try to rationalise (or find an excuse) for our purchases and how we can never have enough of bags, shoes, clothes, make-up blah blah blah... Its like we are shaped up with these. How our clothes must match this bag and that pair of shoes etc... Haha... Anyway, this genre of books is call Chick Lit. It deals with every day life - work, life, friends and shopping. It might seem shallow but these books makes you happy cos everything works out just fine for the character. It ain't that smooth-sailing in life but it gives you hope that everything will work out if you just persevere and work hard. So gals, go ahead and read a Chick Lit, it does helps and it can get addictive and that's why I am reading so much now...
PS: Kudos to Hui Juan for introducing chick lit to me... Heh...