Friday, January 21, 2011

The third week of 2011

I've always felt that how I begin my first working day of the year would determine how the rest of my year in would be. The first day was hectic and as the first week went by, it went from hectic to chaotic. By the end of week, I was exhausted. Then the second week came and go...

And this week... It was by no means hectic. But it seriously gave me a wake up call that I should leave my organisation. That it does not pay to work here and all your contributions are for nothing.

They can just say, "it's an error".

Seriously, WTF?! It is an error everytime. They dun even have any other excuses. Worst of all, I think they fail their math. They can't even do simple calculation.

There was a period of time that I thought that nothing would faze me anymore, that I have seen enough shit. But this place has prove me wrong.

一shit还有一shit高。

I wonder what else is new.