Monday, November 08, 2010

The Millenium Trilogy

I really really love the Stieg Larsson authored Millenium Trilogy. I was so crazy about it that I read all the books twice within weeks of each other. Now, that's a feat for me because I usually do not read books twice. The other time I did that was the Twilight saga. Yes, I like Edward. Anyway, back to the Millenium Trilogy. I like the story, the plot and everything is just so riveting! It gripped me the moment I started reading the first book - The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. And, not to forget the movies too! So sad that I missed the screening of The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest but I am going to try and get the DVD somehow or watch it somehow...

The Millenium Trilogy - The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest.

Awesome.

Love it love it love it.